Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sudoku Slayers will one day rule the wooooorld...

I was looking back on my old blog of 2 years today.
Half the entries were school work to be printed out, and the other half had no correct punctuation at all.
I cringed reading it.

So, I decided to make a new blog.
If I do stop writing in here, then hopefully, in 5 years or so, I can look back, and enjoy reading my old thoughts.
Hi, Future Me!

Anyway.
My name is Helen.
I'm from Perth, Western Australia and I was born on the last day of the financial year, 1993.

I'm a maths enthusiast/Bad Ass MC. (Kevin Gnapoor, Mean Girls. woot.)
Right now I'm in Year 10, and am about to do my mid-year exams.
Fun, no?

I'm currently obsessed with making cupcakes/cookies/cakes from a mix, and passing them off as my own recipes.
I love Battlestar Galactica, Sudoku and Tic Tacs.

My dream school at the moment is MIT (Pre-med '15 ftw), and lately it's
gotten to the point where I have dreams of myself living the collegiate life; waking up in my dorm, walking through campus to my classes.
-sigh-

So, that's pretty much my life, up to now.


I leave you with this picture.
courtesy of xkcd.com.


Neleh.




No comments: